Best Dentists in Woking
Mr Ihab Hashem
BDS (Alexandria), FDSRCS (Eng) (om/os)/,lQE GDC
(SAC) CCST equ. Oral surgery
GDC registration no: 83098
Ihab has more than 25 years of clinical experience in the field of Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He graduated in 1988 and had his postgraduate training in a number of excellent Oral and Maxillofacial units all over UK since 1995. He held the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Oral surgery and Oral Medicine in 1997. He was awarded the certificate of completion of specialist training in Oral Surgery in 2001 and has been in the Specialist register in the UK and Europe since then.
Best Dentists in Woking - His main area of expertise involves Dentoalveolar Surgery such as retained roots, impacted wisdom teeth, curve rooted teeth and Oral Surgery procedures to complement Orthodontics (i.e exposure of impacted canines). Implantology including single implants, multiple implants, immediate placements,(Teeth in a Day, Fast & fixed, All on 4) , Orofacial Trauma, Minor Orofacial soft tissue surgeries, Salivary gland surgery, TMJ dysfunction syndrome, Apicectomy (single rooted and lower molars) and facial pain. He can provide treatment under local anaesthesia and sedation.
lhab expertise covers
- Extraction of impacted teeth
- Exposure of impacted teeth for orthodontic reasons
- Prosthetic related Surgery.
- Guided tissue regeneration
- Crown lengthening
- Sinus lifting
- Any aspect of mucoperiostal surgery
- Incision and excision biopsy
- Orofacial Truma.
His qualifications and experience include:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon ( FDSRCS (Eng) )
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training ( CCST )
- Member of British Association of Oral Surgeons
- Member of the Association of Dental lmplantology ( ADI )
- Certified ALTS ( advanced Trauma Life Support ) instructor
As a GDC registered specialist, Ihab can offer
- A valuable specialist service that integrates with the routine management of your patients
- Comprehensive treatment planning and reports to both patient and referring practitioner with a follow up letter after each review.
DR Anjela Chetty
BDS, MSc (Wits). MA (Med and Ethical law) – Keele
Advanced Cert in Botox and Dermal Fillers
Dr Anjela Chetty , after 20 years of dentistry has become a Facial Aesthetic Practitioner and Semi permanent makeup artist, offering a range of skin care treatments and anti-aging solutions.
Given her clinical background , service and treatment are provided in a friendly, safe and professional manner. Anjela’s treatment aims to be simple and non-invasive, with no downtime and long recovery periods.
A full medical history and skin analysis will be carried out at your initial free consultation.
Anjela Prides herself in assessing each individual client and prescribing treatment to suit their individual needs.
- Dermal Fillers
- Semi Permanentmakeup Brows, Upper and lower eyeliner & Lips
- Medical Derma Roller ( leave out if you do similar)
- Peels – Enzyme, Retinol, Luminate
- Dracula PRP (Platelet rich plasma)